SpermCheck Fertility : And He Swam and He Swam All Over the Dam~

Sperm Check Header

Have you all heard of this new product, SpermCheck?  It is designed to check the sperm count of men when there may be some fertility issues with a couple.  For years it has always started with the women, BUT this simple test is done at home, it may give you some answers and save you a load of money going from Dr. to Dr.~

Every year there are about 7 million couples with fertility issues and men count for 50 % of the infertility issues. Statistics show that maybe 80% of infertile men are tested. So what about the other 20%? SpermCheck should  be the first step in infertility.

There are interesting surveys about perceptions of infertility that you can look at on the SpermCheck Site. Most of the time it is the women who goes through all kinds of tests and invasive therapies before the man is ever checked. This is interesting. It is so much easier to obtain a sperm specimen for testing, than putting the women through all this, when it may be as simple as a low sperm count! This FDA approved affordable home test should play a key role and perhaps Physician’s should start with the SpermCheck Home Fertility test for those little swimmers.

 Did you know they are called seamen because they swim??? Just Kidding. In fact, many people may find this comical, instead of economical and a practical start to hopefully a beautiful and wonderful newborn, named after me!  So remember, my name is Joan, or John will do, and get a SpermCheck Fertility kit and check out your man before you go spending thousands of dollars~

So, are you struggling with fertility issues or planning a baby soon, or perhaps know someone with issues? I think Mother’s In Laws should tread lightly, enter to win a test kit here!

Disclaimer: I, Joan Penfold, was provided with information of product from Sperm Check. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. . All opinions are mine and belong to me solely. My thoughts and opinions may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. The photo’s used in this review were provided Spermcheck.

// <![CDATA[
/*{literal}{/literal}*/
// ]]>
a Rafflecopter giveaway

&amp;amp;lt;a href=”http://rafl.es/enable-js”&amp;amp;gt;You need javascript enabled to see this giveaway&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;.

Posted on April 6, 2012, in Adult only, Baby, Giveaways, Health and Wellness, Men and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: